Run 1 errand
Grab something to eat
Check up on all my girls blogs
FEELING overwhelmed and grateful for all my boys and girls.
You know who you are... it started with Kristin and Amy Jo and keeps going (so far Chloe,Cody and Maxwell) Each one of you is a huge blessing to me.
Wipe the tears
Smile
and get back to work!
8 comments:
Calvin, Kenzie, Corbyn, and Chloe give you hugs and kisses back at you! Miss ya!
ahhhh, Suz, we love you! Ethan was just telling me the other day that he wanted you to come over and play. He just lights up when he hears your name. Cracks me up!
Suzie, I found your blog through Lynsi & Brit's. Kendall is beautiful, and it looks like you are having the time of your life raising her. Take care:) Mandi (MerLynn's daughter)
P.S. Me & a few of my sisters have blogs & we would love for you to visit them, this would be a fun way to keep in touch with you, and I'll tell my mom to check yours out:)
sounds like an emotional lunch. I was just going to heat up a hot pocket!
love you too SUZ!!!!!!
Hey Suzie.
Mandi told us about your blog! Looks like you and Kendall have fun staying busy with all her activities. I am so glad we found your blog! I love how you can check in and see what people are doing that you haven't seen or heard from in forever. Take Care, Jacki
Susie I would go get a pedicure sit and relax and enjoy your beautiful daughter, nieces and nephews, sisters, and good friends.
Sounds like a pretty good day! Always so much to be thankful for!
Post a Comment