Treat your friends as you do your pictures.. place them in their best light. - Jennie Jerome Churchill
Friday, October 31, 2008
House Full of Fun
I love it when Kendall's friends are at the house. She has such great friends. It's fun to watch them interact with each other. It was a little glimpse into the future. Three girls getting ready in one bathroom. They had a great time!
HEY YOU!!!! I just read the post you put on my wall... I am so glad you have a blog!!! Kendall is becoming such a beautiful woman!!! It looks like ya'll are doing well?!?! miss you!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun Halloween! These kids have endless energy, but I fell into bed so tired last night. Hope you are doing well, Suzanne.
Hey Suz! It's SO good to hear from you! It looks like you guys are doing well and having lots of fun! Tell Kendall I said hello! =)
Such cute girls!!! Looks like it was a fun Halloween!
HEY YOU!!!! I just read the post you put on my wall... I am so glad you have a blog!!! Kendall is becoming such a beautiful woman!!! It looks like ya'll are doing well?!?! miss you!
Post a Comment