Treat your friends as you do your pictures.. place them in their best light. - Jennie Jerome Churchill
in 45 minutes flat! Not to mention 10 miles and dinner.
Great team work! Awesome job Kendall!
Love the dress! I assume it is for choir and not some hot date! I love your ambition to succeed on so many things! Good job Kendall & Suz!
Volleyball player/choir singer? Is there anything you can't take on Kendall? Probably not if you have a Mom like Suz!
Susie I've been looing a pictures on Michelle's and Ty and Steph and Cory's blog. What a cute cute daughter you have. We are moving to Fisco Tx the first part of Nov. It would be fun to watch Kendell play volleyball. I miss watching my girls play.Diane Dietz
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the dress! I assume it is for choir and not some hot date! I love your ambition to succeed on so many things! Good job Kendall & Suz!
Volleyball player/choir singer? Is there anything you can't take on Kendall? Probably not if you have a Mom like Suz!
Susie I've been looing a pictures on Michelle's and Ty and Steph and Cory's blog. What a cute cute daughter you have. We are moving to Fisco Tx the first part of Nov. It would be fun to watch Kendell play volleyball. I miss watching my girls play.
Diane Dietz
Post a Comment