Thanksgiving was wonderful! All the traditional dishes were prepared and shared. I took time to ponder all the blessings the Lord has given me. The list is long and full of family members and friends. But tonight, my thoughts have turned to two people who have included Kendall and I in all things. Many of our traditions include Aunt Tani and Uncle Jerry. Kendall has never had a Christmas Morning that was not at their house. When Sunday evening rolls around the question is always asked, "how long till we go to Tani and Jerry's?" We love being with them, their kids and now all their grandkids. We are so grateful for both of you and how you love and include us. We will miss you while you are gone, but whatever mission you get called, the people will be so blessed. We will do our best to continue our traditions and relationships that you have helped us foster. We love you! I wonder where you will be going?

5 comments:
What a wonderful blessing they are! Sweet to hear about.
I love thanksgiving and all the traditions too that we have and share with family. Tanya and Jerry are WONDERFUL people and will BLESS so many lives to add to the ones they already have :o) You guys have the neatest family!!
I know. I am going to miss them too! :O(
Will you comment on my blog what digital scrapbooking software you use? i am reading digi-scrapping for dummies and want to ask for software from santa but I am not sure which kind is best for newbies like me!
Thanks Suz. We love you both very much. T.
How cool that Tanya and Jerry are going on a mission! They will be wonderful missionaries! You have an incredible family. I was able to see 'Patriarch' Semones at McKinley's baptism Saturday. I hope you and Kendall enjoy this holiday season. Walt and I would love to plan a time to see you!
Post a Comment