Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Activities

We love the Christmas season because we like being with our FAMILY! Here are some of the activities that we have done so far this month.





Tonight, the 23rd we went to deliver some gifts and one last trip to Kroger to pick ingredients for your Christmas Eve Celebration. I was in changing clothes and the door bell rang. It was a policeman. He stood at my door and had an orange in one hand and the a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper rolled and tied with a nice red ribbon in the other. He asked, "do you know why this (holding the orange and note in his hand) would be on your porch?" I opened the note and recognized it was the story about the Christmas orange. The neighbors called the police because the way the young man was driving without their lights on and speeding to get away. Now, I know what was going on, but if you sent your son to my house....... Merry Christmas and by the way the police are looking for him.
















4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the story about the orange. That is funny!

And the one of Kendall in her pjs is great! Merry Christmas to you both.

Ashley said...

we love being here! haha, that is hilarious about the policeman... glad you live in a caring neighborhood!

polka dots said...

Can't wait to see everyone

shahna said...

I am glad you have attentive neighbors. That is so funny.