Saturday, July 12, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Everyone who knows me knows that one of my creative outlets comes in the form of scrapbooking. I was scrapbooking before it was cool. The challenge now days is I don't have a home big enough to store the supplies I already have and the books I have already completed. I probably have 10, 12x12 books already completed for Kendall. (I am a year behind and she just turned 12) All this being said, the past year I have been testing digital scrapbooking and I am enjoying it. I do miss touching the papers and the elements but I don't miss the clean-up.

I have always loved sharing my scrapbooks, I just figured out how to save an individual page from my album to a jpeg so that I can attach them. So enjoy! You might see yourself...I have always felt it was important to include friends and family in Kendall's Books.






1 comment:

Ashley said...

wow, you are way good! I never could get the scrapbooking down, but i love pictures!