Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wii enjoy time with cousins

Tonight, Kendall and I, got to spend some time with Brock and Brynn. We had a great time with them. We played with the Wii Sports, Wii Fit, and with Kendall's American Girl Dolls. (The American Girl dolls have not been out of the closet for a little while.)


We also took the kids to my friend Jani's to see her tortoises and turtles.


We then went for an ice cream at Culver's. Upon return to our home, the competition began.

Wii love these kids! It was great to have fun with them!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

oh i hate missing out on all the fun!

dandee said...

You and Kendall are great hosts! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!

polka dots said...

I am such a looser. This is the first time I have turned on the computer in days. Thanks for treating my kids to a little Suz and Kendall time. They loved it!