Cute picture! Boy, the three of us have changed. Amy has hair now, mine is a different color, and you still have alot. I miss two girls in that picture, too. How about you Amy? Love ya, Suz!
I have never seen that picture! I love it! I miss you both tons, too! Especially right now when I am down for 8 days now and counting, with two broken toes! Can any one say I need to escape from the house, Oh yeah can't walk, not very good to escape. Love you both and glad your in my life!
3 comments:
Cute picture! Boy, the three of us have changed. Amy has hair now, mine is a different color, and you still have alot. I miss two girls in that picture, too. How about you Amy? Love ya, Suz!
I have never seen that picture! I love it! I miss you both tons, too! Especially right now when I am down for 8 days now and counting, with two broken toes! Can any one say I need to escape from the house, Oh yeah can't walk, not very good to escape. Love you both and glad your in my life!
what an awesome picture! i love it!
Post a Comment