Friday, September 25, 2009

K's summer travel's - EFR continued

Ok, it's midnight and I hit the wrong button. The addition I would like to the previous post is that K's biggest Dream so far in her life ....was to go to Elmer Family Reunion. She has heard about for years. I was so happy for her. She loves being with the Big family.

I didn't talk to her all the time she was at EFR, but we did talk while she was staying with the Nicols. I asked her if it was all that she had imagined, the answer was a big YES! I then asked her, "What were your top 2 activities?" She exclaimed, "Games and MORE Games!" So my night owl stayed up late everynight and played games with the BIG Kids.

I wanted to thank all my family for including Kendall and helping her feel what it's like to be a part of something wonderful! I'm not an Elmer, but if I made of list of all the people I love, Elmer's dominate. Thanks!

No comments: