Treat your friends as you do your pictures.. place them in their best light. - Jennie Jerome Churchill
Go #25! Great moves. You've got quite a stretch on you, and some good air. It must feel gooooood! Love ya!
Congrats on being caught up on her scrapbook! I have been working on the twins lately...I think once I am caught up I might go digital...it seems so much smarter than the old fashioned way...but I love my embellishments...what made you convert over?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Go #25! Great moves. You've got quite a stretch on you, and some good air. It must feel gooooood! Love ya!
Congrats on being caught up on her scrapbook! I have been working on the twins lately...I think once I am caught up I might go digital...it seems so much smarter than the old fashioned way...but I love my embellishments...what made you convert over?
Post a Comment