Treat your friends as you do your pictures.. place them in their best light. - Jennie Jerome Churchill
Is this the most challenging year of school you've encountered so far? I need to gear up...Darling pics! She is so photogenic.
What happen to the little girl that use to sit on the sink while Uncle Jerry was shaving? She has got to stop growing, or I'll need a megaphone to talk up to her. One day at a time. You two will get through it. I love you both!
Love the pics! Kendall I miss you and anyone up for "ticket to ride?" Good luck in school, I know you don't need it. Love ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is this the most challenging year of school you've encountered so far? I need to gear up...
Darling pics! She is so photogenic.
What happen to the little girl that use to sit on the sink while Uncle Jerry was shaving? She has got to stop growing, or I'll need a megaphone to talk up to her. One day at a time. You two will get through it. I love you both!
Love the pics! Kendall I miss you and anyone up for "ticket to ride?" Good luck in school, I know you don't need it. Love ya!
Post a Comment