Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Testing my new Camera -





and liking what I see!
Thanks to all our family who came and watched Kendall play in her tournament last weekend. It really meant alot to both of us. (even the Baldwins came from Houston)

5 comments:

Karen said...

AirKendall- You look good in the air! Way to go!! These are awesome pictures!

polka dots said...

Can't wait to have you two come up here. No fair...new camera. nice pics.

Ashley said...

i know! that was so nice of britt and matt to come all the way up just for that! =)

Brittany said...

I am so glad we got watch Kendall play! I love those action pictures. Ash made me laugh. Yes Kendall, we came up all the way just to see you play! Thanks for making it worth it.

Jerry & Tanya said...

AWESOME!!!!! Wish we could have been there! Just remember your fans, when those endorsements come rolling in. How about shoes or a line of clothes, I can see it now, all the way to the top! You already have fans coming from far off places. Well, maybe just a little carried away, but sure love that she loves volleyball, and seems to be improving everyday. Seems like your investment has been a good one, mom. Way to go Kendall! Just close your eyes, and picture me in the stands screaming very loudly, WHOOP! WHOOP! Love You Guys!