Common you've gotta give me more info than that! I love it that Kendall is interested and talented to be in so many school activities. Go Kendall! I swear she looks two feet taller than she did in Christmas. Hey, save a few inches for Calv, will ya? Just Kidding, we love you and wish we were there to come to all your activities to cheer you on! Love and miss ya!
2 comments:
Common you've gotta give me more info than that! I love it that Kendall is interested and talented to be in so many school activities. Go Kendall! I swear she looks two feet taller than she did in Christmas. Hey, save a few inches for Calv, will ya? Just Kidding, we love you and wish we were there to come to all your activities to cheer you on! Love and miss ya!
Remember when we thought Kendall would never do any sports? I love the focus on her face. I know your very proud of her. We are too!
Post a Comment