Saturday, April 25, 2009

FHE Family Campout 2009

Our family campout was lots of fun this year. We carried on all the traditions even if many of you were not with us. It was funny to think that I was the oldest one there and the only Semones. We had lots of fun. There were several kids from 10-13 and they had a blast just laughing and hanging out with each other. I will tell you that I am, no matter the economic situation, going to be purchasing and air mattress for next year. I have slept on the ground for the last time! Here are my pictures. I have video of all the skits this year, and there were several skits and talents shared. I have choosen one super duper skit to add for your enjoyment. The Petersen enlarging machine came in a close second. (I just could not but Mark on the internet in is baby outfit)
Breanna and Stephanie Boyd and Charlie
Mark Petersen and B.rad
Tyler and friendMatt, Ben and friend
Matt, Ben, friend and Tyler
me and Ella
Kendall, Luke and Jaime
Ben and Tyler
Donna, Jenna and B.rad
Tyler
Kendall and Luke
Alivia
Matt and Grace
Skye Boyd
Kendall always working on her vertical jump!
Kendall, Meg, Luke and Sterling Boyd

So, here it is...........2009 FHE Funniest Skit at the Campout....."The Pick Pocket" ......starring - Donna,Jamie,Grace and Matt.............

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Toni said...

We had a lot of fun. David was sorry he couldn't go. Thanks for recording the memories.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like everyone had fun!

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

Olá(hello)! was here to see a blog of some friends and spent the ... you called me right out the t-shirt of Portugal ... course, I'm Portuguese! know Portugal? teer or just like a t-shirt from portugal? be happy

Jamie Woolf said...

i know, i was just fantastic in that skit wasn't i?! he! he! jk! that camp out was so fun.

Cheryl said...

I hadn't seen these. Thanks. I enjoyed the skit, too.