Happy bday Kendall!! I admit that I feel a little "old" b/c I totally remember you adopting Kendall and coming to visit us when she was just a baby!! What a neat person she has become!! Keep up the great work ;o) and let us in on your secrets.
WOW! I can't believe she is already a teenager. I still remember going to gp. & gm. Udy's and having them tell all about Susie & Kendall. They both thought/think the world of you Susie. And they were so happy when you brought Kendall home. Hope she had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
2 comments:
Happy bday Kendall!! I admit that I feel a little "old" b/c I totally remember you adopting Kendall and coming to visit us when she was just a baby!! What a neat person she has become!! Keep up the great work ;o) and let us in on your secrets.
WOW! I can't believe she is already a teenager. I still remember going to gp. & gm. Udy's and having them tell all about Susie & Kendall. They both thought/think the world of you Susie. And they were so happy when you brought Kendall home. Hope she had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Post a Comment