Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Wise Man

Building the house on the Sand

Building their house on the Rock. "The Rock of Christ"

We had a great FHE last Sunday. Kendall and I taught the lesson on the Wise and Foolish Man. Kendall did a great job teaching her first lesson and passing off a goal in her Personal Progress. The activity was fun. Brad and Ashley were so nice to let me bring in sand, water and a blow dryer to make a demonstratation. Don't worry, T, the mess was minimal. The best part of the evening was that Matt said he wanted to live in the house that was built on the Rock of Christ.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

what a cute fhe activity!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

How cute. What a great thing to do for personal progress! Walt and I still want to get together with you sometime. We should meet up for dinner or something. Also, Walt is curious if you still have the UPS pilot in your ward (or stake) - I can't remember which. He'd love his contact information if you do.