Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We're "glued to the tube"

... for several reasons. Cultural lessons, Misty May and Katie Walsh, pin trading, gymnastics, Michael Phelps and Michael Phelps MOM.

Watching the Beijing Olympics brings back lots of memories of my journey to China. Here is one of my favorite memories. (Our last night in China)




Yes! I brought home the GOLD!


9 comments:

shahna said...

I absolutely LOVE that last pic of little Kendall. I remember eing at the airport on the big day you brought her home. Look at her now. Time flies. You are a wonderful mother, Suzy.

Amanda said...

Hey...did you take the "private" off your blog? Cause I clicked on it and I can get in....hummmm. If you didn't then something is wrong:)

If it is still private can I get an invite?

I LOVE that picture of Kendall too!

Amanda Whitley

Amanda said...

Forgot my e-mail in case you need to invite me:)

awhitley@rezolutions.com

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

Suzy-what a great memory of China. You're absolutely right. You did bring home the gold! Well said.

polka dots said...

I LOVE that last picture of Kendall. It has always been my favorite!

Amy Jo said...

That is my ultimate favorite picture of Kendall! Why do they have to grow up so fast?

The Johansen Family said...

Hello sister suz....You know that everytime I think of you I still think of girls camp and that bra you tried to pin on me. ha ha! Good Times. Your family is precious, I am glad to hear from you. Have fun with your olympics.

Karen said...

ove this post. yes, I'm actually blogging. I'd have to agree. He did bring home the gold. Love you Kendall!

Stephanie said...

Hi Suzy! Its Stephanie (Dietz) Cryer. So I found your blog off of Lynsi and Walts blog. Anywho, I can't believe Kendall is so grown up!! She is such a doll - always has been. I have a blog but its private so if you want an invite email me at c-cryer@sbcglobal.net. You are to cute - of course :o)