Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rachel Ray Cooking Night at Aunt Cheryl's

Last night was a special night. Aunt Cheryl picked Kendall up from school and they went to work in her new kitchen to create a Rachel Ray Cooking Night. Kendall loves to watch Rachel Ray and has an interest in cooking. Aunt Cheryl is such a good teacher, so let the fun begin. They decided to make:

I came over after work, and when I walked in the smell of this was spectacular.

The meal turned out to be wonderful. It tasted great!

We ate dinner out on Cheryl's patio. Kenzie got to come for a big girls night with Kendall and Cheryl.


After dinner, a little fun in the hot tub.
So mission accomplished, Kendall is able to sign off a goal in her Personal Progress, memories created with Aunt Cheryl and Kenzie, and the hidden goal was Kendall made a special meal for my birthday.
After dinner, I visited with Cheryl and then came home for some alone time.
Thanks Kendall for working so hard on making a wonderful birthday dinner for me. I love you soooooooooooooo much.





6 comments:

polka dots said...

I want some. Looks yummy!

Ashley said...

happy late birthday suzie! question for ya: how in the world are you going to keep those boys away from gorgeous kendall???????? good luck! and that hot tub looks amazing!

shahna said...

What a sweet thing for Cheryl to do. I want an aunt cheryl to cook for me!!!! That meal looked great!

molly said...

Looks yummy! I am totally going to the store to buy the ingredients! what rachel ray cook book did that come from.

Amy Jo said...

Happy birthday to you! What a cute entry. I think we do have the cutest girls in the universe, even if yours has a little ( ok a lot) of inches or feet on mine! Love those pics!

Middle Sis said...

That was such a fun time for all of us. Cute photos of the girls! Thanks for preserving the memory for Kendall. I wish I could do fun things like that every week with them, they are so special.