Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Top Award




I couldn't be prouder. Today, at the FMS awards ceremony, Kendall received the Presidential Award for Educational Excellence. http://naesp.org/ContentLoad.do?contentId=1052 This is a huge recognition. I had to go back to work and google it to see what it was all about. She was very surprised and humbled by the experience. As a mother, it is awesome to know that others recognize her achievements and her capabilities.


Way to go Kendall, keep up the good work!











5 comments:

The Aussie Elmers said...

Being the educational nerd that I am I have to give a shout out to my little cousin. Kendall you'll do amazing things as God directs your life. Secondly, though it's amazing to be gifted like you are (in a way I definently am not) just remember to keep having fun and enjoy school and life. Don't always get so focused on the grades that you miss out on the fun things. You're amazing. I'm really proud of you. You can teach us all a lot and I can't wait for my kids to have your example to look to in life.

Ashley said...

congrats kendall! That's awesome!

b.rad said...

THAT'S MY COUSIN!!!!

polka dots said...

Kendall reminds me of Rob. Award after award and humble as ever Love you Kendall. Congratulations.

Jerry & Tanya said...

I agree with everything that all these guys said. You are sure a blessing to our family. We are grateful for your success, and grateful to know that you will continue to be a success as you look to the Savior as your example, and your good mom.
Your the bomb niece!!!!!!!