Brock and I are laughing. That was so funny. We wish we could have been there. I would not have slid on my belly at this point, but as soon as this baby is out. . .I am goin' slip and slidin'!
I'm so glad that I'm not the only big kid in this family. You know I'd of been right in the middle of all that. I tell Teana all the time we have to get a slip and slide as soon as we have a baby, I don't care if I'm the only one out there using it.
4 comments:
Looks like brad and i missed out! We are excited to see everyone this saturday!
Brock and I are laughing. That was so funny. We wish we could have been there. I would not have slid on my belly at this point, but as soon as this baby is out. . .I am goin' slip and slidin'!
I'm so glad that I'm not the only big kid in this family. You know I'd of been right in the middle of all that. I tell Teana all the time we have to get a slip and slide as soon as we have a baby, I don't care if I'm the only one out there using it.
Dave is the best! He makes every family get together more fun. Love you Dave!!!!
Post a Comment