Sunday, April 27, 2008

FHE Family Campout 2008

Here are a couple of my favorite camping moments:




















It was a great time. It was fun watching the little boys throw rocks and anything else they could find in the lake. Thanks for creating great memories. We love you!

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I love your pictures and the one of me in the chair- great! Blue is hiding my tummy. Good Job! I want copies if those pics. I love your blog and Kendall congrats again on State!

polka dots said...

Fun camp out. Love the pictures of all my little nieces and nephews. Wish I could have been there.

shahna said...

i can't believe how much Amy's kids all look alike. STRONG GENES! Kendall has grown up to be such a beautiful young woman. You are doing such a great job with her, Suzi.

Brit said...

Look at that E boy cheesing it up! All I can think of his him going "thank you, thank you" and taking a little bow