Treat your friends as you do your pictures.. place them in their best light. - Jennie Jerome Churchill
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
The results are in!
When we got our results in for DI we got a perfect score of 400 out of 400,Wow! Our structure held 430 pounds and weighed only 20.7 grams. I'm so excited to go to state! Thanks for the support. Wish us luck!
kendall- I just want to say how lucky you are that b.rad comments on your blog. He never says anything on mine. I think I might do an entry with some fashizzles and mynizzles in it and he might comment.
Wow kendall. That is so amazing...a perfect score is quite a feat in the DI world. How can you top that at state? Why don't you just relax, take it easy, maybe go to Hawaii or something...you deserve it.
3 comments:
kendall and suz... can you invite my wife, Ashley, to your blog. thankyou! ashlees6@aol.com
kendall- I just want to say how lucky you are that b.rad comments on your blog. He never says anything on mine. I think I might do an entry with some fashizzles and mynizzles in it and he might comment.
Wow kendall. That is so amazing...a perfect score is quite a feat in the DI world. How can you top that at state? Why don't you just relax, take it easy, maybe go to Hawaii or something...you deserve it.
Post a Comment