Sunday, March 9, 2008

GOING TO STATE



Saturday, was Kendall's Regional DI Tournament, they won FIRST Place. They are going on to the State Competition in April. So the hard work continues and they keep on perfecting their skit and structure . Here are a couple of pictures. Please notice, the Pleather vest, purse and shoes Kendall is modeling. I didn't know that duct tape came in so many colors. It was a great night for Kendall, which translates a great night for me. (it is a wonderful feeling to see your child work hard and be recognized)



8 comments:

dandee said...

Yay for you Kendall! Brains and beauty, a deadly combination!

b.rad said...

KENDALL!!! way to go. I never when to state in anything, ever! Good luck!!!!

polka dots said...

B.rad I thought you went to state for top notch tuba playing! Way to go Kendall. Make me something out of duck tape.

Toni said...

way to go!!! see... hard work does pay off! good luck at state! keep us posted as to what comes of it!!

Karen said...

Congrats Kendall! Can you make me one of thoes vests! You and your team deserve to go to state. What an awesome accomplishment.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Kendall, McGuyver would be so proud of your excellent use of duct tape. So glad to hear your exciting news. Austin here she comes!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Way to go, Kendall!!! I may not have gone to State, but I've been to a lot of them..hahahaha. It's that DI mind of mine. Congratulations...did you mom video it? Maybe we could do that for FHE?!?

b.rad said...

Kendall...Dave called me and aske me to ask you to make him a skirt out of duct tape!