
Hitting the road....walking,walking,walking, walking, walking and now a little running. I turned 50 and I realized that 50 is better than 40. I have freedom to take care of myself for the first time in a long time. I am averaging 25 miles a week and have set a goal of doing a Half Marathon before I turn 51. So, Honk when you see me around town...it makes me go faster!
3 comments:
Suz! You are awesome-- way to go!! You'll have to tell me how everything goes! I used to be into half-marathoning but too many injuries... Good luck good luck good luck! You can do it!
Wont be long, and I will be able to honk if I see you. Way to go, Suz! Your not getting older, your getting better. Love ya!
Suz..Are you up for a race in September? I will be your sponsor if you are up to it. I am running the tour de fleurs at the arboretum on the 18th. It has a 10k and a 20k. The 20 is close to a half, basically is in my mind. They allow and encourage walkers too. And best of all: IT'S ON A SATURDAY!
Post a Comment