Saturday, January 9, 2010

Early Holiday Happenings

As usual, we have been very busy. Here are some places we have been, some people we have been with and some memories that we have.
Livi was a beautiful angel at her preschool Christmas program.
Kendall received a package from Aunt Tani and Uncle Jerry, she is "all wrapped up" with love from Aunt Tani. Her blanket came in handy this winter.
Thanks T, for warming this girls heart, she knows you spent lots of time working on this.

Kendall playing basketball for her school. She has great form.

We got to spend a fun night with Cheryl and John. We went to the Twisted Root for dinner and then to the Mavs game. Thanks Cheryl and John.

Kendall and Ben helping decorate Cheryl's tree.
Ethan decorating Gma's tree.
Kendall's job was to hang all the high ones.
A display at Cheryl's - what we are all thankful 4.
I'm thankful for 4 -
a loving Heavenly Father
my Savior Jesus Christ
the family that I was born into
Kendall
extended family
the church
freedoms and the country were I live
friends
a peaceful home
a job
and much more!
Livi's soccer game, she loved having Kendall coming to her game.
Kendall and Grace at her game.
Go Grace!

1 comment:

Jerry & Tanya said...

Yea! Love your new post. Seems like you two had a busy and fun holiday. I particularly like all the wonderful people that you spend time with, too. Kendall's shooting form is awesome! Thanks for the pictures! Love you two!