Love the photo, I need one for my house. Two of my favorite girls! Kendall could you be any more gorgeous. I love the pictures, especially the volleyball ones! Keep up the inches, I'll try to pray for 6 foot for ya, but come to the Y to play so we an go to all your games. Love you both!
4 comments:
You're both so beautiful!
Love both pictures!
Love, Love, Love your new family photo! You both look great! Family life looks good on you two. Love Ya!
what a great family photo...love it. Also love that you posted your holiday card from what...14 years ago or so? :)
Love the photo, I need one for my house. Two of my favorite girls! Kendall could you be any more gorgeous. I love the pictures, especially the volleyball ones! Keep up the inches, I'll try to pray for 6 foot for ya, but come to the Y to play so we an go to all your games. Love you both!
Post a Comment