Wow! Now that is an assignment worth keeping. She's absolutely right. What an incredible selfless act and what an incredible blessing. You two have a wonderful family together. I'm glad to be a part of your lives. Love You!
OH my. I need a tissue. Waiting to adopt a baby is so emotionally stressful at times, but reading that letter now just reminds me how worth it in the end it will be. I cannot even think about the day we get to bring home a baby and I get to see him / her for the first time without crying. Adoption is so amazing and Tyler & I feel blessed that that is how our kids will come to us.
11 comments:
Okay--where's the Kleenex? That was simply so precious.
Wow! Now that is an assignment worth keeping. She's absolutely right. What an incredible selfless act and what an incredible blessing. You two have a wonderful family together. I'm glad to be a part of your lives. Love You!
What a sweet paper she wrote about you! I have goose bumps! Kendall is such a lucky girl to have such an awesome mom!
oh my gosh!!! made me cry. that is one sweet letter.
What a sweet lil tribute to such a wonderful mom, she is so lucky to have you!!
Oh Kendall you have me in tears!! That is the sweetest thing I have ever read!
oh so sweet.
I love kendall and her Mom.
It made me cry that there was no mention of her cousin brad!!
Oh. That is so touching and a tear-jerker. I want to bookmark this post and show my adopted children some day too.
Those kinds of notes make a Mom feel so good. Love it!
What a girl! what a Mom! What a find and a treasure! We love you both! You are both such great examples to me!
OH my. I need a tissue. Waiting to adopt a baby is so emotionally stressful at times, but reading that letter now just reminds me how worth it in the end it will be. I cannot even think about the day we get to bring home a baby and I get to see him / her for the first time without crying. Adoption is so amazing and Tyler & I feel blessed that that is how our kids will come to us.
Post a Comment