Friday, February 6, 2009

Over the Top

Last week, my kidney stones passed just in time for me to participate in our HFPR, Finding Joy in the Journey. When my Dr. schedule surgery for Thursday I didn't know if I would be feeling well enough to participate on Saturday. When I passed them on my own it was very painful, I had a strong feeling that this happened so that I could keep my committment to participate in our Stake Relief Society HFPR. It was nothing less than a miracle that the 8 stones passed just in time before I was supposed to have surgery. Even though it was very painful...I was able to participate in the HFPR meeting and go to Kendall's tournament and save the money that surgery would have cost. As soon as I was done at HFPR, I headed down to support my girl in her first "club" volleyball tournament. I love these pictures of Kendall .....


going in for the kill

look at those hands over the net


Oh, by the way did I mention that Dallas Synergy's 12 red team got 1st place in their tournament. It was an awesome experience.

Align Center

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kendall! That is awesome that your volleyball team did so wonderful. And Suz, so sorry that you had kidney stones, no fun at all! Both Brian and Jason have had those and they said that they were horrible! Glad you didn't have to end up needing surgery! We love you guys!

Debbie said...

Wow, Suz. I had no idea about the timing of all that. You sure did great that Saturday on the R.S. panel. Your perspective was needed and added a lot. I'm glad it worked out.

Great job Kendall. She is a natural!

Amy Jo said...

Congrats Kendall! Awesome, movin up with the big dogs! I love you both and hope for no more kidney stones and lots more volleyball wins!

Ashley said...

so proud of kendall!!!!