Congrats to kendall!!! My byu intramural volleyball playin was short lived when the ref laughed at my team during our first game... im sure sh eis much better!
Dont forget to have Dave show you his secret volleyball moves... especially the truffle shuffle move. That highly specialized move is more a distraction than a move.
11 comments:
Congrats Kendall!! That is awesome. I had some good times playing volleyball!
Yay..way to go! I loved playing volleyball! She is so tall, I'm not surprised. She'll be a great asset at the net. Have fun & good luck this season!!
Congrats to kendall!!! My byu intramural volleyball playin was short lived when the ref laughed at my team during our first game... im sure sh eis much better!
Dont forget to have Dave show you his secret volleyball moves... especially the truffle shuffle move. That highly specialized move is more a distraction than a move.
Yeah kendall! I didn;t know you were on the A team! Congrats!
You go girl! We'll try to keep control of your Mom in the stands. Work hard, but remember to have fun. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME-A-TEAM, Kendall!!! Congrats!! I also played volleyball for Forestwood, back in the day. Is coach Weaver still there?
Congrats Kendall!
Yeah, Suz-you're going to have so much fun going to the games. Kendall will have a blast. Volleyball is the sport I miss the most.
I am glad that Matt and I were able to watch her game! Way to go Kendall.
Congrats to Kendall. That is wonderful. I bet she is excited and looking forward to a year of great volleyball!
Post a Comment