Today was great, the alarm sounded, Kendall got up and practiced her piano while got up and exercised, we read scriptures and had family prayer all before the clock struck 7am. Boy did that feel good, even if we went to bed really late last night due to Tweety Bird invading Tanya's House.
Tanya, Kendall and I could have really used the aide from our emergency trained Rescue Hero. B.rad after you learn to to jump out of care flight helocopters, you need to teach us how to catch a bird who is loving the high ceilings in your parents home. Try to visualize T,K, and I throwing balled socks at a bird perched on 20 foot ceilings. It was quite funny and comic.
So here is a back to school page, 2008-2009.
11 comments:
Kendall you look beautiful! You know Suzie soon you are going to have to get a taller garage! I hope you had a great first day of school, Kendall. Call us sometime and let us know how you are doing. Calvin would love to hear all about it. Love ya and good luck with volleyball! We know you can do it!
I so wish I could have been there to see the "bird brigade" in action! That sounds hilarious! I can just imagine it now, hahaha!
BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!! Your already taller than me and weigh a lot less:)
Yay for routine! I LOVE routine too. I miss my kids already, though....
Kendall you are just beautiful!! Love the 1st day of school outfit too. Love the bird story-that is hilarious. Good luck with the school year Kendall.
Love how Kendall is tucking you into bed! How is she soooo tall! 5'6, are you kidding me! Can't wait to see you!
She is beautiful, I remember when you first brought her here. It's crazy how time flies. Hope she has a great year!!!!
Lookin' good kendall!!! do the boys still have koodies?
How cute is she!!! I can't believe it. I still remember her as being 5. What a beautiful young woman.
Spent some time looking at your blog. It is great and I enjoyed reading about what you've been doing! Your digital scrapbook pages are very well done. What program do you use? I'm giving it a try too.
SUZIE!!!! Hello! I hope you remember me...it's Amy Dehdari...Jenn's sister. How are you? It's been way too long since I've seen you. I still remember all the hilarious times I had in young women's with you....aw..girls camps!! Your daughter is so big and you sound like such a proud parent! Ok...I won't write your ear off just yet. Can't wait to hear from you! aedehdari@gmail.com
Love you!
AMY!
Post a Comment