Saturday, June 28, 2008

What do you remember from Girls Camp?

Packing
Singing silly songs (it has changed since I went to camp, just ask Kendall to sing "I like HOT Priests, and Big Booty for you)
Crummy food for 5 days
Free time
Lake time
Certification
Silly Hairstyles
Feeling the Spirit
Elbows on the Table at Mealtime
How many pounds can a top bunk hold?
Water balloon fights
Bishop's visit and testimony meetings
Crafts
Pranks
Secret Sisters
Making new friends
Staying up all night
Waiting for the Shower




After many hours of work and preparation, Girls Camp 2008 is over. It was fun to be with the girls and watching them grow, but most of all, it was fun to be with my daughter and watch her have wonderful experiences. She often wondered, if I was really her mother.

3 comments:

polka dots said...

Brings back lots of memories of girls camps gone by. Looks like you had a great time. I bet you were the favorite leader! Come on...don't be modest now!

wkkauffman said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pic of you with your mouth open. So typical of you. Miss you! Say hello to the cutest girl at camp.

Ashley said...

man i wish my mom went with me to girls camp, but i guess she didn't like the idea of no blow dryer! Looks like tons of fun!